I am not really following the Stash Busters, I just cant keep up with it. But, I have been cleaning my fabric closet. About 1/3 of the way thru. While doing this I pulled fabrics for Childrens quilts. Our guild does childerns quilts every year for the Disabilities and Needs board. I made 11 kits and busted about 32 yards of fabric. Yea!!!! What a great way to use some of the vibrant fabrics. Will take the kits to guild meeting and give out. Only condition is they have to finish, completely and turn in by October. I think that is a fair deal.
Had to stop the cleaning and work on a few customer quilts. SO, back to the grind.