Friday, January 21, 2011

UFO

Working on UFO today.  I got to quilt some for ME!!  This is Galaxy Star, king size.  Its been sitting for several years.  Lost track of time.  I am quilting with black thread.  Tried several thing, but just took away from all of the color.  The back is shades of gold with stars.  Very appropriate. I love the border fabric, too.  DS came in while I was working on it and said, "who's that one for, not me I hope, it ugly". I told him its for me and he looked very relieved.  Almost finished, but will have to wait for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Ugly my behind. This looks fantastic! About time you do something for yourself!! I hope that all of our longarm group has something for show and tell at Spring meeting and District meeting.
How are you feeling?

Sugarplum Kawaii said...

I'm not a quilter ...but that looks supurb! Stunning (-;