Friday, June 6, 2014

T-Shirt quilt and Gyleen mystery

T-shirt quilt for graduate.  Word was sent back to me that she loved it.  Hard to tell, but the fabric is a RWB uneven stripe.  Therefore the corner stones to keep from having to match stripes.


Gyleen Fitzgerald is running another mystery quilt.  Yea!!  started Sunday.  I have finally picked out fabrics.  I say finally because I had other things to do before I got to this.  Now to cut and sew.  Here is a picture of the fabrics.  Yes, that is a bright yellow, but it needs to be. The print is the main fabric.  I will follow up with progress pics as I can.

Happy Quilting,  Vicki 

2 comments:

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

I look forward to seeing the result of this mystery. How can I find out about her mystery quilt?

Frog Quilter said...

Glad to have you back posting. Lovely fabrics you picked out for the mystery...