Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ditty Bag

Been very busy this week quilting customers quilts. Dont have anything new to add. Still working on the chunky churn dash. So I thought I would post pictures of and older project. Not to old. I made this ditty bag for a young lady that graduated from high school this year. She asked for a quilt or a pair of my knitted socks about 2 weeks before graduation. So this is left over fabric from a coat I made, I had already quilted it. Made the bag from pattern found on Kelly's blog http://dragoknit.blogspot.com/2007/02/box-bag-tutorial.html. great pattern and soooo easy. anyway I put the socks inside. I had to tell her to open the bag. What a supprised face. She was so happy. Made me happy to. Will different things as I find the pictures.
have a good day.
Vicki

No comments: