Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jewel Box


Here is the Jewel Box I made for my niece for her high school graduation. I still have to get a label on it and the quilt to her. I am going to make a label today! I cut out all the pieces, except the border with my Accuquilt Studio. this is an all scrappy quilt, with the background the same fabric. I just love it. I know I will have to make another one to keep. But, first I have to finish that Omigosh.
Maybe I am caught up a little. maybe.
happy quilting, Vicki

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Pretty quilt!! I love the colors in it. And of course yur Omigosh quilt is stunning. Do you think you might enter that one in a show? You should after all that hard work!!

Rachel

Frog Quilter said...

Love It Vicki. As always you inspire me...

Teaquilts said...

"Happy Birthday to you too, Vicki." We share a birthday as well as quilting.

BTW, you are going to make me want to make that OMGOSH quilt and that ain't even pretty...

Teaquilts said...

Vicki, I meant "that I'd have another UFO", not that the quilt isn't pretty. LOL I just reread my comment and it sound strange - guess I need a nap.

Helen in the UK said...

Had to come see when you posted about this on QuiltvilleChat. Beautiful!! Have a collection of batik nickels that are calling out to be this pattern ... one day :)

Elaine Adair said...

Found it! Kewlllll - I like it in scrappy various colors as well as two colors. 8-))