Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stash Report

Stash Report:

Added: 2 yards
Used:  00

Total added for year: 12 yards
Total used for year: 47 3/4
net used: 35 3/4


I was bad this week.  But I have been wanting this pattern for along time.  So I have pattern and 2 yards of fabric to make it. I love Turtles. Sorry it is a little fuzzy.  Will have to wait until I get my Deb Karisik's quilt finished.  Which means I have to work on it. LOL  Been a busy week, so not much quilting done.  Hope to sew this afternoon so I will have something to add to the design wall for tomorrow link up.  By the way you can see other stash reports and design wall Mondays at Patchwork Times by Judy L.




This next picture is the steering wheel of my step mothers car.  I drove Dad and step mom home from the hospital yesterday.  Dad had a pacemaker put in on Friday and could not drive.(he can drive today)  Step mom had foot surgery few weeks ago and can not drive.  So I drove them home in their car and Wayne followed us.  It was about 1 1/2 hours away and then about 1 1/4 hours back to our house in another direction.  Boy does she have a great car. Drove like a dream.  I will put this on my wish list for when I win the lottery.  Oh, that's right got to buy a ticket first.  I never do. LOL anyway this is her steering wheel cover.  It is so retro and so unlike her.  But I love it and so does she.  I need to make me a quilty one.   Wouldn't that be fun.

Gee, I talked alot.  Better go sew some now.

Happy Quilting, Vicki

1 comment:

Frog Quilter said...

Hope both your parents continue to improve. Try are a treasure to have.

Better get busy sewing. See you at Hilton Head.