Sunday, February 17, 2013

Stash Report

You know this Stash Report thing is making me blog more than I was.  This is a good thing. 

Well, I blew it this week.  Need some  yellow and orange for the Deb K. quilt and some batiks for this coming weekend QSC Spring Meeting Class with Carol Taylor.  I was doing ok, until I found the sale stuff. LOL  I got just over a yard for half off the yard price of baseball fabric.  Think Kids Quilts.  And there were several stacks of fat quarters at half off.  So they were good deals. 

Report time:
Added: 9 1/3 yards
Used: 0   really used some, but project is not complete

For year:
total added - 21 1/3
total used -  47 3/4
Net total gone - 28 1/2

I would really be in the hole if it wasnt for all of those pillow cases I made.

Follow others stash reports at Patchwork Times.


To the right is - How the Grinch Stole Christmas II from Robert Kaufman.
To the left are the fabrics for my Carol Taylor class.  The 2 on the left I had, the 4 on the right I just bought.  The blues and purples have some green/yellow in them, so how about my zinger.  Yes, it is bright.  Planning on using it for accents.? Wish me luck!

Happy Quilting, Vicki

No comments: