A customer brought be 24 old quilt blocks. All hand pieced. All different sizes, but close to 12 1/2 inches unfinished. And she wanted a KING size quilt. I had to make one more block to have enough. It is the very middle block, not bad. It took me quite a while to get this made and finished, but it is done. Yea!!! I quilted using a Baptist Fan pano. I thought that would go with the old fashion blocks, and it did.
A Bonnie Hunter Mystery. She does a mystery quilt every year starting just after Thanksgiving. If you are interested click HERE to go to her blog, where the instructions are. She puts out a new step every Friday. The picture above is my pallet. I decided to keep the neutral all the same fabric. Mainly because I didn't have much in the right color. These bights need a whitish background. beige would be awful. Below is step 1. As you can see I am behind one step. I should be on step 2. Well, I am sort of. One is cut out and 2 is now cut out. That is half the battle. Now to find time to sew. LOL
Here is step 2 ready to sew. Back to when I have the time. Happy Quilting, Vicki