Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Off to Quilt Retreat

Last nite Lynne Buske from Lexington SC came to the Starlight Quilters in Orangeburg. She presented a trunk show. It was wonderful. I have taken classes from her and seen alot of her quilts. But she has stuff I had not seen before. I was a quilt holder, so you know I got a close up view. Sooo much fun.


I am off to our annual quilt retreat, this weekend. "Our" is the Quilters of South Carolina, QSC. I am looking forward to seeing friend from all over the state. And of course sewing, sewing, and sewing. The food is always good. Thanks to WhiteOak Conference Center, run by the South Carolina Baptist Conv. Show and tell is fun. Pictures will follow when I get home, if my longarm doesnt die again. I hope I dont jinx it. LOL

sorry, no pictures this time.


Vicki

2 comments:

Karen E. Overton said...

A quilt retreat sounds sew refreshing! Can't wait to see photos when you get back - hope you take photos of all the gals and their accomplishments! Have fun!

Joyce said...

Look forward to seeing you this weekend.