Friday, October 15, 2010

Bonnie

3 of us went to see Bonnie Hunters trunk show in Charleston, last nite.  DH drove us, so that made it much better.  It was good to see Bonnie again.  We met on the internet before her move to Columbia, SC.  need me!  Now she is in NC, so I try to catch her when I can.  We enjoyed the show.  DH said she has sooo much energy, he is right.  It makes me want to sit and sew leaders and enders.  But I have to finish Omigosh first.  Then retreat quilt and I should be ready for Bonnie's new mystery in Nov.

I am typing on the lap top.  the Desk top is at the computer doctor.  Got a virus yesterday. major.  Not used to this keyboard and keep hitting the wrong key or holding it down to long.  At least I have my internet.,  yea!!

Got a stomach bug today.  Feeling better, but didnt get any quilting done.

Happy Quilting,
Vicki

1 comment:

Marj said...

Lucky you, glad that you got the chance to see Bonnie. Hope that you and your computer are feeling better real soon. I'm looking forward to Bonnie's mystery too.