Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Omigosh!

SHHHHH!!!!  Dont tell anyone, but I finished the Omigosh top.  Will not post a picture until I get it quilted.  Give me about a week or so. 

Working at the SC State Fair tomorrow.  Will representing QSC for a sit and sew demo day at the fair.  Will be fun.  I will work on some children's quilt tops for future charity quilts.  I get to meet so many nice folks and talk about quilting all day.  If you are there stop by the Moore building, I will be there from 10am to about 4pm.  Some others are coming also. And if you cant get there until after work I think Sandra and Anita are coming at 2pm and staying late.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Oh my Gosh!! looking forward to seeing how you quilt this :)

vivian said...

Can't wait to see pics! Have fun at the fair! Eat a corndog for me!!