Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Design Wall Monday, opps its Tuesday

I did it again.  I am a day late.  Nothing new there.  I am still working on the mystery quilt from Gyleen Fitzgerald.  This is where I am.  The directions are a little further along.  Hopefully I will catch up soon, but I am not worried about it.

There are pieces to go in the blank spaces left on the design wall.  So, I will work on those and wait for the next set of directions.

I have been quilting for others this past week here are pictures of 2 quilts I finishe for customers.  First is the Burnstain Bear jelly roll quilt.  Check out the back on the right, I quilted this quilt with bears.  Looked great.  This is going to a 3 year old boy, I hope he loves it.

The next quilt was a mystery quilt from several years ago that Barbara finish. I quilted this one with purple thread and a floral design.  You can kind of see it in the backing picture below.  This was a fun quilt to finish for Barbara, too.



That's all for now.  Happy Quilting, Vicki

Opps, forgot to tell you about the DesignWall link up on Mondays.  Check it out at www.patchworktimes.com.  Get inspired.



1 comment:

vivian said...

The bear panto is too cute!