Thursday, January 15, 2009

Double Delight

Finished step 4. YEAH!!! sorry, no picture tonite. Now to get step 5 finished, then I can start putting the quilt together. I have been thinking about the border. Bonnie used her brown, but it had pink in it. My brown is brown on brown. Plus, I dont have enough for the boarder. I am thinking of a blue or dark purple. I think I might just like the purple, but will not be able to tell until I have the rest of the top together. The kicker is, I vowed to not buy any fabric. Saving money for a trip to Paducah this year.

Today at quilt guild, we had a lesson on adding a small pipping to the binding. I havent put the binding on my OTR, so, I think I will try that this weekend. I can get lime green in without the whole thing being too lime. Wish me luck. LOL

Vicki

No comments: