Thursday, January 29, 2009

Old Tobbaco Road




DONE, DONE!! Yeah. I finished the binding on OTR. This quilt just needs a label. Yes, the quilt is sideways. My friends were holding it up for me to take the picture, so YOU can see it. I really love the binding, so added a detail picture. You can see the backing fabric too. Perfect.
Double Delight is quilted and ready for the binding. Hopefully I will have that in the next day or two. The off to work on Strip Twist, from http://www.quiltville.com/ ,for Supper Bowl Sunday. I was going to use all blues, but decided to go with a bunch of strips I already have cut. Fun and bright prints. We will see what happens. See ya next time.
Vicki

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

You are on a roll! Congrats on another finish! Neat idea to put the sliver of green in the binding!

Lynn E said...

Your OT is great. How did you finish it is it a small piping insert?
Anyway the little print that you have as a border I have it in my OT as well. Nice choice.